Tuesday, April 6, 2010

playing outside

I'm sitting on our back patio listening to the wind blow every wind chime on the block. Isaac is kicking a soccer ball into his goal and yelling "score!" every time it goes in. Asher is looking at me through the sliding glass door because he decided he wanted to go inside. So instead he is whining, but the door is shut. So, all I see is him mouthing "Mommy" through the door.

It is gorgeous out. I love this weather. Warm with a breeze. The kids love being outside and I'm hoping it will help them sleep tonight. Sleep is something I've been missing the past few nights. Asher has been sick, which means he is up most of the night...which means so are we.

Dan should be home soon. Tonight we are having more Easter leftovers for dinner. I think I can get away with it for one more night before I need to start giving our leftovers a makeover. Asher has now made his way back outside to let me know he is very ready for my attention. So, I better be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment