Wednesday, April 14, 2010

adventures in potty training.

So after Isaac I think God knew I would need a child who was willing to potty train. Asher has never liked to have a dirty diaper, but recently he has decided to be a big boy. We are working on potty training and today has been a great day. He was wearing underwear all day until nap. I put him in a pull up to keep from having a mess. However, Asher can remove a pull up.

During nap time he must have pooped and decided he didn't want that mess. So, he took it upon himself to take off his pull up. Then he climbed into the top bunk smearing brown along the entire bed. Once he got up there he must have decided it a good plan to smear what was left on his hands onto the ceiling. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH! So, I heard him talking and went into check on him. There he sat. In his brother's bed...naked. He announced "Mommy, I Pooped." Proudly and then asked me to get him down. I took him to the tub, because trust me he needed it. I washed him up, pulled the bedding off and took it to the washer, crawled up and started scrubbing the ceiling. YUCK!

While I was up there the boys took it upon themselves to color a picture for me. Asher thought body art would be a nice touch. So now he is covered in marker. Fabulous, son, fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment