Monday, December 21, 2009

smack attack

Ok, so Isaac's thing right now is to shout out smack attack and hit some one or something. No, it is not cute nor is it funny. I did say that some things I write on here are not going to be fun, but frustrating.

Today, however, it was slightly entertaining. He decided to smack attack Maddie. I told him this was not ok. Then he was doing other "moves". So I swatted at him with a roll of wrapping paper and yelled "smack attack back". He paused in shock and the burst into tears. Not because I hit him, but because I stole him move! He was so distraught for several minutes. His friend gave him this move apparently and me using it was absolutely offensive! Even when I uttered the words it was just awful!

So, we are working on losing the smack attack, but it may be hard seeing as how attached he seems to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment