Friday, December 18, 2009

Just another day in the life


It is the end of the year. I find that for me this is a time to set goals for the next year. As I think through these goals there are several that come to mind
1)Lose the baby weight, and then the Christmas weight, and the weight from the previous baby you never lost before you found out you were pregnant yet again...you get the picture.
2) Don't get pregnant. I have three boys 3 and under. I have every intention of having more (even if that means adopting to get a girl) but I need a little time.
3) Sell our current house and find something bigger. With at least 4 bedrooms and a full basement.
4) Organize my house and my life. Again, lots of kids means lots of stuff which means lots of mess. do you see the cycle here?

Which leads me to my next goal. I love to scrapbook, but it is not easy with all these kids so I'm being realistic. This year instead of trying to get caught up on the 4 scrapbooks I'm behind on I plan to blog.

My hope is to write a little something each day. A funny story or even a frustration, but i don't want to get a year down the road and wonder what happened. At the end of the year I may try to make a book out of my blog, we'll see what happens. For now though I'm starting what I hope will be a year long adventure of keeping track of my ordinary days.


No comments:

Post a Comment