Friday, January 1, 2010

Will we laugh at this

So last night we had some friends over for New Year's Eve. We were upstairs playing a game and the kids were in the basement watching a movie. All of a sudden we here "no, Asher." So our friend went to check. She came up with a not so good look...

Before I finish the story let me just say we are trying to get the house ready to sell. Dan just finished painting the basement and hung pictures and a bulletin board for me to use for school. He just finished two days ago...ok back to the story.

So I asked if Asher had taken off his diaper since that was his new trick, but no, that wasn't it. So I went downstairs to see Asher and our friend's little girl with markers. They had drawn all over the freshly painted wall and my bulletin board. Praise the lord for magic erasers. I was able to get it off the walls. My board however will serve as a reminder to keep markers out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment